Kestrel Aluminium Flat Rooflight System
Easy to Assemble, Easy to Order
The Kestrel Aluminium Flat Rooflight system offers a contemporary design which is suitable for either residential or commercial projects.This innovative and practical made to measure rooflight is available in three different designs:
Fixed - a standard or 'walk-on'.
Ventilation - manual or automated ventilation.
Egress - allowing access to the rooftop.
- Fabricator friendly with fixing cleats.
- Walk on glass option available.
- Ventilation – fully concealed chain drive actuators 24v or 230v.
- Egress – opens to a 70 degree angle.
- Stepped edge units used to reduce glass breakage due to thermal fracture.
- Wide range of sizes
- Minimal glazing bars to maximise natural light.
- Factory finished, fully watertight product with a high quality elegant appeal.
- Thermally efficient.
- Narrow sightlines providing a look of a frameless system from the inside.
- Dual colour powder coating available.
- Easily assembled onsite, easily transportable.
- System can be built bespoke to the size of the glass.
- Only the PVC cassette needs to be replaced if glass is broken,not the complete.unit.
- Low profile.
- Secure espagnolette locking system for Egress unit.